هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

MERCY OF ISLAM

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
alromissa_mohnd
مشرف قسم Non Muslims
مشرف قسم  Non Muslims
alromissa_mohnd

عدد الرسائل : 161
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/09/2007

MERCY OF ISLAM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: MERCY OF ISLAM   MERCY OF ISLAM Icon_minitime2007-11-10, 3:51 am

All praise is due to Allah, we praise Him, seek His Help and forgiveness; we repent to Him and seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our own slaves and from our wicked deeds. Whosoever has been guided by Allaah, non can misguided and whosoever has been misguided by Allaah non can guide him. I bear witness that there is no true god worthy or being worshipped except Allaah alone, without a partner or associate. I further bare witness that Mohammed (Salla Allaah Aleihi Waslam)

Is Allaah true slave and Messenger; may Allaah bestow His peace and Blessings on Muhammad (Salla Allaah Aleihi Wasallam)

, upon his good and pure family, and upon his noble companions and those who follow their path.

THIS TOPIC IS VERY IMPORTANT TO EVERY ONE WHO WANTS TO SEE HOW ISLAM IS MERCIFUL. THIS IS A SITUATION EMPHASIS OUR TALK
SO SEE BY YOUR SELF AND JUDGEMENT IS TO YOU. HOPE YOU ENJOY

MERCY OF ISLAM 112

MERCY OF ISLAM 212

MERCY OF ISLAM 312

MERCY OF ISLAM 411

MERCY OF ISLAM 510
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Know Allah
مشرف ركن المجموعه
مشرف ركن المجموعه
Know Allah

عدد الرسائل : 139
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/05/2007

MERCY OF ISLAM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MERCY OF ISLAM   MERCY OF ISLAM Icon_minitime2007-11-10, 10:50 am

Interesting story sis alromissa You have touched on a very important topic. I would like also to add that Islam is empahsizing the importance of being merciful to all Allah's creations including animals.

The teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), the Muslims also extended their care and protection to the animal world and he gave many examples to demonstrate that. Among these examples is that he stated that a person would go to hell for starving a cat to death, and another person who would be forgiven all sins for quenching the thirst of dog as it waited by a well.

There are other examples relating to plants, too. From the teachings of Islam, for instance, when a Muslim plants or sows something, that an animal or bird feeds itself from, this is a charity in the eyes of Allah.

Dear friends, although Islam might seem to you to be rigid and full of so many laws but at the same time you have to regard Islam as also a flexible but just religion.

For example, when someone is sick and cannot fast Ramadan, when fasting is one of the five pillars of islam, then he is no longer mandated to fast until he gets better. Also for us any good deed is multiplied by Allah Almighty till it becomes the equivalent of anywhere from ten up to seven hundred similar good deeds (sometimes more). On the other hand, an evil deed is either counted as a single evil deed or is forgiven by Allah.

Examples could go on and no but the main point here is try to look deep into Islam and its teachings before judging the
reglion.
alromissa_mohnd
مشرف قسم Non Muslims
مشرف قسم  Non Muslims
alromissa_mohnd

عدد الرسائل : 161
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/09/2007

MERCY OF ISLAM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MERCY OF ISLAM   MERCY OF ISLAM Icon_minitime2007-11-10, 5:53 pm

ALSLUMALIKUM THANKS FOR YOUR REPLAY &I ASK ALLAH REFUGE TO ME& &ALL WHOME LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF MIND WHICH SIMULTANEOUSLY COPE WITH ALLAH ORDERS ALLAH GUIDED ALL TO HIS PATH AMEEEEEEEEEN.
عائد الى الله
مشرف قسم رقائق و مواعظ
مشرف قسم رقائق و مواعظ
عائد الى الله

عدد الرسائل : 70
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2007

MERCY OF ISLAM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MERCY OF ISLAM   MERCY OF ISLAM Icon_minitime2007-11-10, 8:37 pm

L'objet est plus merveilleux ... Où la
miséricorde qui l'islam est venu le prophète Mohamed( salla allah 3alayhi wa salam )personnes généralement....

et aussi
pour fassiliter les choses a nos freres et souers qui ne save pas lire en arab
nous voulons le plus ...je vous remerci soeur pour toutes vos efforts qui nous a fait vraiment heureux

Vérifiez Dieu de vous protéger ma soeur pierres ... Et vous avez écrit le meilleur dans le monde et l'au-delà ... Je vous prie d'accepter mes sincères salutations

alsalam alikoum

Frère

عائد الى الله

[/]
روضة القرءان
مشرفة بمعهد القران
مشرفة بمعهد القران
روضة القرءان

عدد الرسائل : 197
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2007

MERCY OF ISLAM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: MERCY OF ISLAM   MERCY OF ISLAM Icon_minitime2007-11-14, 1:53 am

good work sis may ALLAH give us power to be good ambassadors of Islam
Let us do our part as members of the Islamic Ummah. We uphold the true teachings of Islam. The compassionate and merciful religion. The religion that brings peace, harmony and progress to the world. Let us proudly say: I am a Muslim. And I’m proud to be a Muslim who bring glad tidings to all.

MERCY OF ISLAM
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Islam and the aim of life
» How I Came to Islam !!! Yusuf Islam, formerly Cat Stevens
» what is Islam?
» welcome to Islam
» what is Islam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى