هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Answers from the Quran - 3

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Soldier_of_Islam
مشرف القسم العام والكتاب والرد على الشبهات
Soldier_of_Islam

عدد الرسائل : 184
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/05/2007

Answers from the Quran - 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Answers from the Quran - 3   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-19, 5:27 pm

Answer to those who ask "Does the Qur'an, which was revealed in seventh-century Arabia, address today's needs?"

This is a rather common question. And, its underlying assumption is that either the Qur'an has to be set aside or that some of its "inconvenient" parts have to be amended.

First, we must ask these people whether they believe that Allah revealed the Qur'an as a book of guidance for humanity (Qur'an, 2:2). It should be noted that the Qur'an reveals a number of mathematical and historical miracles, as well as scientific truths that we have discovered only recently. The fact that these scientific truths which could not be known at the time of the Qur'an's revelation are in complete conformity with it strongly indicates that the Qur'an is the word of Allah. Those who have doubts about the Qur'an, despite these facts, are called out to, as follows:

If you have doubts about what We have sent down to Our servant, produce another sura equal to it, and call your witnesses, besides Allah, if you are telling the truth. If you do not do that—and you will not do it—then fear the Fire whose fuel is people and stones, made ready for the unbelievers. (Qur'an, 2:23-24)

Certainly, those who assert that the Qur'an is written by man are not Muslims, regardless of their professions of faith. What is interesting, however, is that there are also some who claim that "the Qur'an cannot address today's needs" yet assert that they are Muslims. If they persist in their claim, they can be placed in only two groups: those who are ignorant of religion and know nothing about the Qur'an, or those who hesitate to declare their unbelief openly.

People who are somewhat conversant with the Qur'anic commands can never advocate such a fallacy. However, those who fail to notice that the Qur'an is the just Book revealed by Allah as the only accurate source of guidance applicable to all times and every society often advocate that very fallacy. People who read the Qur'an with an open mind recognize that the kind of people and societies described therein have existed throughout history as well as in our day. The Qur'an gives an account of all of the wrongs, misdeeds, and distortions committed by those societies that are far from religious morality. Their reactions to Allah's message and the detailed character descriptions instruct us today, which are further indications that the Qur'an addresses all times and all people. Those who are committed to reading the Qur'an and to living by it will witness, with an ever-deepening faith, that it permeates their lives, for the Qur'an gives a detailed account of what events they will face and the ideal behaviors expected of them.

The Qur'an also refers to one unreasonable judgment, "society is an ever-evolving system, and religion, with its static texture, falls short of its needs," and declares that this view is based upon a lack of comprehension unique to unbelievers. As the Qur'an informs us, unbelievers who lived thousands of years ago also referred to religion as "myths and legends of previous peoples" (Qur'an, 16:24) In the same manner, unbelievers who lived at the time of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), asked him to amend certain parts of the Qur'an. As we read:

When Our Clear Signs are recited to them, those who do not expect to meet Us say: "Bring a Qur'an other than this one or change it." Say: "It is not for me to change it of my own accord. I follow nothing except what is revealed to me. I fear, were I to disobey my Lord, the punishment of a Dreadful Day." (Qur'an, 10:15)

The unbelievers to whom the above verse refers were living at the Prophet's (pbuh) time and actually witnessed the Qur'an's revelation. They objected only because adhering to the Qur'an's morality would, in their opinion, harm their interests.

This situation also is true for today. Those who benefit from the established system of ignorance inevitably oppose the morality and the lifestyle introduced by Islam. You frequently hear these people talk about reforming the Qur'an. In actuality, these are nothing but efforts to make the Qur'an conform to their own ignorant order.

However, these are all futile efforts, for in compliance with "We have sent down the Reminder, and We will preserve it," (Qur'an, 15:9) each letter of the Qur'an is preserved exactly as it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The Qur'an is Allah's final message to humanity, and so divine revelation has ceased. Thus, the Qur'an is - and will remain - the only way to salvation for the rest of time.

May Allah make this work for him to satisfy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Translation_for_Islam
مشرف قسم الترجمة
مشرف قسم الترجمة

عدد الرسائل : 18
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Answers from the Quran - 3   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-20, 7:03 am

Jazak Allah Khairan Soldier of Islam for your contribution .

May I just clarify that the objective of this section is to include any translation of any material that was done by our group's memebers. Obviously the material needs to be inline with our aim which is inviting non- muslims to Islam.

Hence, if this material was taken off a website then I suggest to include it in the non-Muslims section.

Please let us know so the fuorm admin can either keep it here or move to suggested section.

And once again, thank you so much for your valuble contribution and enthusiam. May Allah reward you the best at all times. [/size]

flower

flower

flower

Soldier_of_Islam
Soldier_of_Islam

عدد الرسائل : 184
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/05/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: It's up to u brother   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-21, 3:31 pm

Thanks dear brother. Jazak Allahu Khairan
I've sent a message for the Admin to see if he's gonna leave it here or not.
and I'm so sorry for not being so aware
Translation_for_Islam
مشرف قسم الترجمة
مشرف قسم الترجمة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Answers from the Quran - 3   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-21, 9:30 pm

No need to aplogize dear brother. The most important thing is your contribution and the message it is conveying. Deciding on the section in which we will put it, is not as important- it is just an orgainztional procedure.

Looking forward to more of your valuable contributions.
ba7eb_elnabby
عضو
عضو

عدد الرسائل : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Answers from the Quran - 3   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-27, 10:39 pm

assalamu alikum.. i am a new member and i want to say may Allah Reward all of u for that good deeds and i hope i can share with benefit things in sha Allah
Translation_for_Islam
مشرف قسم الترجمة
مشرف قسم الترجمة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Answers from the Quran - 3   Answers from the Quran - 3 Icon_minitime2007-11-28, 9:42 pm

wa alikoum el salam wa rahmatou Allah we barakato ba7eb elnabby. Jazak Allah kharian for passing by and for sure you can do lots of things to benefit Islam. You can take part in the translation project that we are currently working on. Just add this e-mail on yahoo and we can discuss. You could also post any useful material in our forum. May Allah accept from us all our good deeds. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Answers from the Quran - 3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Answers from the Quran - 2
» Answers from the Quran - 1
» Questions and answers about hijab
» Where Would I Be Without The Quran?
» Quran Lessons translated from Arabic to English - Tagweed-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى